- No claims will be paid if any part of the membership fees is outstanding or in arrears.
- Only claims submitted within 6 months from the date of death will be considered.
- No claims will be considered unless documentary evidence, as determined by our Insurer, KGA Life has been supplied.
- In the event of a claim:
- Contact our claims department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the claim department during working hours on 012 803 6533 or 012 111 0296 or WhatsApp 081 243 7518
- Our claims department will register the claim and will supply a claim form.
- Main documents that will be needed;
- Beneficiary’s Identity Document
- Deceased Identity Document
- Deceased death certificate
- If the death is due to an accident a police report
- Other documents as may be required by the Insurer.