Terms & Conditions
Vouchers are valid for 30 days from purchase.
Download the Claim Process
Funeral Assist Terms and Conditions
MTN 10GB daytime/20GB night owl contract.
- Ensure that the Sim card number being entered is a new pre-paid MTN sim card. There must be no contract activated on this sim card.
- You will receive Pro-rata data when purchasing this deal from your SONKE trader, your balance will be recharged with the full amount of 30GB on the 22nd of the month.
- Your MTN purchase can take up to 5 working days (between Monday & Friday) to be activated, if it has not been activated within that timeframe then there is either a problem with your sim card or a technical difficulty with MTN, our helpdesk will then be in contact with the customer informing them they should replace the declined number with a new one to proceed with the activation process.
- The sim card will be converted from prepaid to contract for a duration of 3 months, upon completing the 3-month period your number will be migrated back to prepaid which means for that period it will be Rica suspended and will require the customer to visit their nearest MTN Rica touchpoint in their personal capacity to perform a Rica registration.
- You will be charged R250 when requesting a sim swop, this charge covers the new sim card, courier fare (which will be sent to your nearest pep or physical address), and admin costs.
- Your employer requires that you do 5 surveys for them every month for the duration of your contract.
- You must go out and find 5 different individuals that need to complete 1 survey each from the 1st of the month until the last day of the month.
- Only if you have completed all 5 surveys will you receive the R50 as mentioned.
- There will be R50 deducted from your Trading funds the month after you have completed all 5 surveys. This R50 will then be placed in your Savings accounts.
- You will be required to start on the first day of the month and complete it before the last day of that same month.
- Find 5 individuals to complete one survey each.
- Your new Saving payment will be R650 if you have completed the previous months 5 surveys.
- If you do not complete 5 surveys within the calendar month, the R50 will not be transferred from your Trading Wallet to your Savings Wallet.
- Each survey will be checked to ensure reliability. If the survey has not been completed correctly and truthfully, the survey will be rejected.